Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  RE:  3545  Wilshire

From:  Luz  Bermudez  <38268@lapd.online>

Date:  10/10/2016  08:41  PM
To:  Wilshire  Center  BID

You  got  it  Mike

From:  Wilshire  Center  BID  [mailto:mike@wilshirecenter.com]

Sent:  Friday,  October  07,  2016  2:43  PM
To:  Luz  Bermudez  <38268@lapd.online>

Subject:  3545  Wilshire

Hi  Lucy,

I wanted  to  forward  this  email  to  you  from  the  building  owner  at  3545  Wilshire.  Can  you  please  check  it  out  when  you  get  a
chance?  Maybe  the  HOPE  team  could  come  out  to  assist.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Fri,  Oct  7,  201 6 at  1 :47  PM,  Joanne  Hua  <jhua@jamisonservices.com>  wrote:

Hi  Phillip,

Tenant  called  again.  Where  you  able  to  call  someone  to  clean  the  feces?  Do  we  have  security  at  this  location?
Homeless  person  is  always  there  in  the  morning  to  afternoon.

Vivian  didn’t  give  me  dayporter  or  engineer  phone  number.

Joanne